[Therion] KML from Therion no longer working in Google Earth?

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:02:53 CET 2011

I don't know why, but kml files for my surveys produced by Therion appear
to have stopped working in Google Earth. Any therion kml file I try
(including ones which worked in the past) now just show a point in central
Africa with the whole continent visible at the zoom level. If I zoom to
where the cave survey should appear then I see nothing there. I have
attached a very truncated sample kml file (I deleted most of the points
from the polygon to keep it simple.

Footleg