[Therion] Standard deviation of estimated station coordinates from least-squares loop correction?

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Sun Nov 6 11:58:27 CET 2011

I have a large graph of archaeological sites (medieval mines) connected
by multiple surface surveys. The ensemble counts more than 120 sites
("entrances") with 28km of survey including about 5000 stations
connected by 500 legs with 187 loops and 297 connected components. Of
course the surveys were done by different teams with different
accuracies and the fixed points are GPS points with very different
accuracy (from more than 30m to 1m for the professional GPS points by a
geometer).

I have heavily used the sd command to correctly weight the different
measures in the least-squares loop correction estimation, which means
that internally the system should have a pretty good idea of the
accuracy of each station location. What I would like is to extract the
standard deviation of the entrance locations when I export the
coordinates in the cave-list export.
Does anybody has an idea of how to extract this standard deviation
information?

Xavier