[Therion] ignoreall before newline does not seem to work

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Wed Nov 2 08:30:57 CET 2011

On 02/11/11 03:52, Bruce wrote:
> Andrews suggestion would be a nice addition to the therion data options.

Not sure it is an addition, isn't it a bug (or me interpreting it
wrongly). I understood that Therion used the same format as survex
(minus the * and the other tweaks) it even refers to the survex manual
for data types. The ignoreall is documented and supported by survex, so
should work in Therion.

Although lots of the below would be nice

Andrew