[Therion] Station-names appendages removal within group endgroup block

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Fri May 6 10:43:29 CEST 2011

With all the PocketTopo data I have been collecting it has been very
convenient to use the station-names statement when adding it to my Therion
dataset.  Often this data connects to survey stations with different
prefix/suffix's, but the station-name statement will mess up the typed in
name.

In the case of centrelines I can work around this by placing any such
stations before the station-names statement.  This does not work within
scraps.

I have been trying to use code like this within centrelines and within
scraps

station-names jh @jh  # in scraps this is included in the scrap definition
<refer to stations that need the prefix & suffix added>

group
        station-names [] []  # temporarily clear the prefix & suffix
        <refer to stations with no, or with differing, prefix or suffix>
endgroup

Alas it does not seem to work, and it seems like it would be very helpful if
it did.

Is there a way to do this already, or could it be added.

Regards