[Therion] Importing Survex files

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Wed May 4 16:49:25 CEST 2011

Owing to some features of my dataset, including, as I have flagged up
before the fact that Therion is not as flexible as Survex when it comes
to data entry, in that it requires a clino column even when the data has
not been collected, I am still having to import some survex 3d files
into my model.

I also use Survex to view other people's models. This data has been
compiled in Survex 1.1.15 as it includes passage dimension data. The
problem is that 3d files compiled using 1.1.15 instead of 1.0.39 will
not import into Therion.

Is there some way that this can be dealt with so that I don't have to
keep installing/uninstalling versions of Survex?

Graham