[Therion] How to generate a projected elevation along a specific bearing?

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Mon Mar 21 20:09:34 CET 2011

Well, I am not sure I understand your problem correctly. It is not possible
to combine scraps in elevation projection with different projection angles,
but I am not sure, whether you are trying to do this. If you could send me
some stripped source codes, I can have a look, where the problem is.

Thanks, S.