[Therion] Lox model walls all inside out when a scrap contains a loop

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:55:35 CEST 2011

I cannot get a lox model to show the walls properly when I add a loop in my
scrap. I've attached the files I have been messing about with to test this.
There is one loop in the scrap sketch (created by line 9, the last line in
the file). As provided this does not display properly in Loch. But if I
delete that last line so that the the centre of the loop is removed then the
loch model looks fine. Am I missing a trick here? I cannot split every loop
in my caving into separate scraps (before someone suggests that). I have too
many of them in my real survey data.

Testing with the 5.3.8 build.

Footleg