[Therion] Point Debris AUT uses wrong pen with clip off if outside of passage

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Thu Jul 14 21:41:30 CEST 2011

Hi

Has anyone else noticed that for the point debris AUT with -clip off it will
draw with a heavy weight pen of part of the symbol is outside of the cave
passage?

While the effect is perhaps OK in the green example below, it looks a bit
odd in the blue example.

-clip on for point debris, and -clip off for point debris

I am not sure why it would do this.  Seems to be nothing in the point
definition that should cause this (to my inexperienced eye).

Maybe something in thdraw?