[Therion] Lox Model showing walls from wrong side

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 10:52:15 CET 2011

I have attached a very simple project showing the problem. There are screen
shots in the zip file too. Using the cave1.th2 file you get the bad model.
Note that it looks like the lox model has created a wall between a line node
in one wall and a line node in an unconnected line node on the opposite
wall. The wall in the Loch screen shot appears to be passing through the
cave centreline.

By adding a bit of extra line to the end of one of the walls, as shown in
the ExtraLine.png, the lox model comes out correct. This is in the cave2.th2
file. So use either cave1.th2 to reproduce the problem, or cave2.th2 to see
how it is fixed by adding a bit extra on the end of one wall.

All done using the current latest 5.3.6 update of Therion.

Footleg