[Therion] Not all maps exported in some circumstances

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Sat Feb 12 19:42:57 CET 2011

>> select all-maps

>what about select the most top map instead of not select anything.

That will only work if you have a top level map.  For other than single
small caves I have avoided collecting all the maps into a single map,
because it makes it more difficult to quickly change the scope or style of
outputs directly from the thconfig or index file, and the resulting pdfs are
less versatile.  Multiple maps means many layered pdfs over which the end
user has more control.
I do collect together whole caves in larger systems, but, at the top level I
tend not to collect more than one cave into any particular map.

In addition, there seem to be times when even explicitly declared sub-maps
that do not contain scraps or maps (ie contain surveys only) are not
included in the output of their parent map.  I have not got to the bottom of
exactly what conditions cause this however, but it seems very similar to the
issue described in my original post.