[Therion] strike and dip

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:57:30 CET 2011

We did discuss trying to put faults etc into our lox model a while back,
but found more useful things to do,

It would be a nice feature, but no idea how it could be done.

I have included Anddy Farrant in this mail, as our trained (but not very
well) Geologist, he should be able to help in this discussion, but has
little knowledge of Therion

Andrew