[Therion] List of dig sites

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Fri Feb 4 10:27:47 CET 2011

Andrew
I have just started playing with point continuations like this...
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php?id=drawingchecklist&s[]=continuation#
points

This way we get a dig list, rigging list, exploration list, or whatever type
of 'to do' list you want.  Quite cumbersome I admit, but it seems like it
might be working.  (With some extension of therions list exports it could
get easier.) You get your list in text-like format and plan or elevation pdf
pictorial format if you want.  The text list can be pulled into a
spreadsheet to make filtering and sorting a trivial matter.  I just need to
put together a vba script to automate this... one day....

Bruce