[Therion] UTM 30 N

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:12:16 CEST 2011

Thank you for such easy to follow instructions, and perfect fix! The only
slight problem was that the gnu compiler was call gcc.exe and not cc.exe,
but once I saw the error and noticed this, I made a copy of gcc.exe and
renamed if cc.exe and it compiled fine. My first C++ and make compile :-)

My cave is now appearing in the correct position in Google Earth too.
Excellent, and thank you again!

Footleg