[Therion] map bug

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Apr 7 09:20:06 CEST 2011

Do I understand it correctly, that you want this upper outline in the
shifted map not to be cropped out?

Unfortunately, this is not a bug, it is a feature :)

By default, previews (above or below) in the maps are cropped out, they are
there just for the information, how are passages above or below currently
selected map situated.

If you want to display this preview complete, you have two possibilities.
You can add extra size to the paper by setting "overlap" in layout -
unfortunately, it is not possible to set overlap just for the left page
border. So you will have to use probably some dirty trick, to fix this
problem, e.g. adding some dummy symbol to the map, that will be drawn by
white color and that will increase the scrap outline.

May be a mode, that will not crop preview outlines is also needed, but it
will definitely take some time to implement.

HTH, S.