[Therion] UTM 30 N

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:37:20 CEST 2011

I need UTM30 projected coordinates on the European 1979 datum. So my
coordinates in the 3d files are in UTM format (i.e. in metres, not in
decimal lat. long. degrees).

I can try to compile from source code. I am on Windows, so some tips for
compiling would be handy (I am a Java developer, so not too familiar with
compiling other languages but can probably muddle through).

Footleg