[Therion] Cross Sections - Scale?

Stacho Mudrak stacho.mudrak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:45:36 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,

xtherion does not save default scale in .th2 file. When you edit some scrap
or insert new one, then it is set as default. So when you insert scraps
afterward, this scale is used.

I think it is a good idea to take default scale setting from some scrap in
the file, if it is not present or at least generate some kind of warning -
if there are some cross-section scraps without scale.

To solve your problem quickly i.e. adding scale to every scrap in .th2 file,
you can open .th2 file in xtherion text editor and then:
1. open Search & Replace toolbox
2. check the "regular expressions" checkbox
3. type "(scrap.*-projection none)" into search text entry (withou quotes ;)
4. type "\1 -scale [1202.0 259.5 1404.5 328.0 -10.19 -65.13 0.27 -61.86 m]"
or whatever is your desired scale into replace text entry (check the replace
checkbox)
5. press the "All" button and scale will be added to every cross-section
scrap

HTH, S.