[Therion] Cross Sections - Scale?

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Sep 20 18:26:27 CEST 2010

Damn

Thanks, I had read the wiki, but sort of saw it working without the
scale, so assumed that it was an undocumented feature, and that it took
the scale from the main map some how, as I seem to remember it
complaining if it did not have scale before, or was that only for plans.

Now my reading of the wiki, and the thbook is that a scale would be
needed for every scrap.

Okay this seems like a good option, but as most of the time anything in
a single th2 file would be at the same scale, could not a default one be
set for the file, and then over ridden by a scrap scale. As you might
have seen I have lots of cross sections, to scale.
It would be even better if it could take the scale from the plan, or
maybe somehow from the PocketTopo import. Maybe an option for the
sections been a a set multiple of the plan. (but I am not sure if people
do this when drawing in the cave so might be pointless.) But maybe this
is not possible, it is certainly for the future, this print will have to
go out as is, guess the problem is that lost of the poeple looking at
the survey next w/e are on the list so the mistake will jump out at
them, now :(

If I do want to stay up all night and correct this, would the quickest
way be to set the scale in one cross-section scrap and then edit it in
the text editor and copy to all the other cross-section scraps?

thanks

Andrew