[Therion] Under and over (maps)

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Thu Sep 16 22:52:45 CEST 2010

Yes I have been aware of it in the back of my mind for sometime, I was
sort of hoping we I could avoid it

(I did not think we could colour by user specific maps, yet, or maybe I
missed a change)

I can understand the scraps could not 'corkscrew' but it seems a little
strange with maps, can this not be worked out when processing, even if
it was the average height of the stations or something, there would have
to be an override when it got it wrong. It just seems to me that
arranging maps by what may or may not be over something else is not a
good system to force on the user. When finding new cave, how do you even
know. In my case I had an feeling  this could happen, and I have a way
round it, although it will make it far more difficult of the beginners
to understand, which is a shame.

Andrew