[Therion] area file defs

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Thu Sep 16 22:04:33 CEST 2010

Thanks for the feedback Andrew
I have not looked at area definitions enough to understand what is really
going on, although I note from the wiki and this list that others have
dabbled with it over the years.

Areas are on my 'far off' to do list, after points and lines and text and...

A definition that allows specification of density and scale for each drawn
area has been mooted, and would be quite nice.

I see that according to the therion book size, l-size, r-size has been
implemented for line symbols, but I have not yet tried it out, so I might be
misunderstanding it's purpose.  I expect that it might selectively scale the
line symbology.