[Therion] Possible opacity offset bug

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Mon Nov 15 10:09:19 CET 2010

Well, I do not have your dataset, but when I tried to reproduce it, I was not
able.

It means, when the map is in offset and there are two overlying scraps, the one
below is gray. See attached dataset.

All you need to do, is probably to play with "breaks" in "map" a little bit.

HTH, S.

<together_and_displaced.png><individually.png>_______________________________________________