[Therion] VTK export from Loch

thierrygonon thierrygonon at mac.com
Mon May 31 22:25:09 CEST 2010

Thanks,

By DETAILED, I mean with all changes of direction of the shot : in my
case, shots are simplified : instead of being smooth, they are roughly
simplified by long perpendicular shots that doesn't reflect reality.
The problem you mention regarding large coordinate numbers is probably
mine : my datas are in WGS84, that mean 7 digits for Egypt...
So, is next snapshot coming soon ???

Thanks,

Thierry