[Therion] Calibration of co-ordinate systems

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Tue May 18 00:07:41 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,

I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly. There is on issue
with the EPSG codes for OSGB36, see:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/EPSG-27700-td4469120.html
and
http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2009-July/051494.html

But this could explain your uneven numbers in the calibrate command. Can
it be that the coordinate fix misses some leading numbers? The skipping
is sometimes common to avoid huge numbers. Can you check this by
converting some coordinates from WGS84 (for instance) to OSGB36?

Best regards
Wolfgang