[Therion] Bug in extended xvi / xvi 450000 issue

Bruce dangle at tomo.co.nz
Thu Mar 18 20:16:14 CET 2010

From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-bounces at speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Stacho Mudrak
Sent: Wednesday, 17 March 2010 5:12 a.m.
To: List for Therion users
Subject: Re: [Therion] Bug in extended xvi / xvi 450000 issue

I am sorry for the late answer. It was a bug. I have found it and it will be
fixed in the next snapshot.

Best regards, S.

Stacho

If you still in a frame of mind to mess with xvi file generation, I have a
(small?) request.

Would it be possible to implement the 'rotate' statement for xvi plan
projections?

This would mean that in scraps traced over these rotated plans, label
alignment in the Xtherion interface would match the label alignment produced
in 2D outputs.  This would provide a workaround to the current problem where
left right top bottom alignments in Xtherion are usually transposed when
applied to rotated 2D outputs.

Cheers