[Therion] 3D Models KML

mara il.mara at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 16 16:17:26 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm still quite new with models and georeferencing so
I'm struggling with a probably very basic issue; I need a KML file to
be utilized into Google Earth.
To give Geo references I thought I could
have inserted a single fixed station in one of the surveys, but the
outcome is still "data not georeferenced".

Could you please help me in
solving this issue?
I'm using utf-8 and nested surveys. Is the fixed
station needed in just one survey or each survey should have a fixed
one? All surveys are connected by at least one station.
Could you give
me an axample of a georeferenced fixed station? I used the one
available in the examples but I cannot make it work.

thanks in advance

Andrea

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico.   Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw