[Therion] Bug in extended xvi / xvi 450000 issue

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Mar 16 11:11:56 CET 2010

Here is a simplified version of the example data that led to the  xvi
450000 issue in extended elevation that I reported last October.
After quite a few try, I still have nothing working for xvi elevations.
I have this problem for all my datasets (they are all based on the same
scheme as here).
Using the coordinate system or commenting it out does not change anything.

Actually, I found where the bug in lox generation comes from: there is
no station point in the Mag_plan.th2. If we add a station or remove the
inclusion of the plan, then the lox generation does not freeze.

Xavier