[Therion] new snapshot

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:08:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,

new snapshot is available. Changes include:

* Austrian symbol set is implemented (just use "copy AUT" in your
layout to activate it).
* New coordinate system OSGB:ST is added (Andrew, please test it -- if
it works fine, we will include other squares as well)

Other news is that after a spam attack we decided to change editing
policy for wiki pages. Editing is now allowed only for registered
users (some of the users are already registered; for those who are not
we will publish registration instructions soon).

Martin