[Therion] Disappearing menus in xtherion 5.3.3-1

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Thu Jul 22 02:27:43 CEST 2010

+++ Wookey [2010-07-14 12:08 +0100]:
> +++ Andrew Atkinson [2010-06-09 16:19 +0100]:

> I'll spend a bit more time on the therion/survex/tunnelx/troggle
> packages this week/week-after-next.
>
> Hopefully that'll include an upload to both Debian and my ubuntu PPA.

OK 5.3.3 has been uploaded to Debian, and is already built on all
architectures except armel.

I have an Ubuntu PPA now set up at
https://launchpad.net/~wookey/+archive/wookstuff and have uploaded
source there to be built. However some bug in the ubuntu version of
dpkg-source prevents it from unapcking (and thus building), so right
now that's not working.

I'll try again when we have some sort of solution for that.

please try the packages. I think I've fixed a few bugs but there are
still a few rough edges.

The new format now makes it very easy to see the changes. Some of them
should be adopted by therion itself as they are just bugfixes.

Stacho - do you want me to highlight those or will you look yorrself?
The new quilt source pakcage format makes it much easier to see what
has changed, and which changes go together.

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/