[Therion] XVI with sketch

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Mon Feb 15 10:38:41 CET 2010

You need to crate a map with centerline and scrap with sketch. You can
do it directly in tnconfig. Something like this should work. If not,
could you please send me some minimal sample?

Thanks, S.

input "large_centerline_with_loops_closure.th"
input "new_survey.th2" # sketches enabled

source
map new_survey_centerline -proj plan
   new_survey.whole_cave
endmap

map new_survey_sketches
   new_survey_sketches_scrap_name
end

map new_survey_map
    new_survey_centerline
    new_survey_sketches_scrap_name
endmap
endsource

select new_survey_map
export map -fmt xvi -o new_survey.xvi -proj plan -layout-sketches on