[Therion] Multiple layers of overlayed maps

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Tue Dec 14 13:08:34 CET 2010

Hi Bill,

I have not tried with preview above, but with preview below it seems to work
for me. See folder samples/map-offset in therion installation. When you
compile thconfig.4, you will get map4.pdf with the configuration, you are
asking for. I.e. one map in offset with preview in another map in another
offset.

Best regards, S.