[Therion] Incorrectly Drawn Scraps

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Mon Nov 16 21:39:34 CET 2009

On 16.11.2009, at 21:07, Carl Magnuson wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think it would work in my
> case - I simplified the data to show the problem I was having, but
> I am actually making a number of different wall types from the LRUD
> data and as I understand it Therion will only create regular walls
> from LRUD data.

What I don't understand is your scraps looked as directly created,
without help of xtherion map editor. What was the reason?

Therion will make walls from all lines with atribute -wall. You may
use LRUD to generate the .xvi file (export map -o map_lrud.xvi) or to
add splay points to sketched walls and therion will morf the sketches
according the points, etc...

m.