[Therion] Incorrectly Drawn Scraps

Carl Magnuson magnu213 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 16 02:39:41 CET 2009

I have been working on a larger cave and storing all the survey data
in my own program which exports to therion files.  For a particular
survey the scraps are not being drawn correctly, but drawing just the
centerline from the survey data looks fine.

Posted here http://mbug.dyndns.org/example/ are two thconfig files,
one with the scraps and one without and the generated PDF files.  The
shot B009-B010 for example looks fine in the just centerline export,
but does not show up on the export from scraps (even though it has a
scrap which looks correct).

Does anybody know why this would be happening?  I do not see any
errors from therion, even running it with the -d flag, and it appears
to me that all the input data is formatted correctly.

Thanks,

Carl