[Therion] Problems with Snow Leopard

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Thu Nov 5 18:22:25 CET 2009

I'm able to compile therion under Mac OS X 10.6.2 now. But if I try
to export map I receive next message:

[1] [2] [3] [4] (mptextmp.mp
 >> mptextmp.mp
 >> mptextmp.mpx
! Unable to make mpx file.
l.2 btex
          \mainfont 10\thinspace\thfb\char109 \mainfont{} etex
The two files given above are one of your source files
and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your
btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble,
try running it manually through MPto -tex, TeX, and DVItoMP.

Is there anyone who found the reason of this error?

It is never ending story wish 10.6 - just solved one problem starts
new one.