[Therion] version 5.2.8 uploaded to Debian

Ladislav Blažek lada at blazcata.cz
Tue May 19 11:18:33 CEST 2009

Hi Wookey,
I am now using Debian exclusively on my home laptop and some servers... so
one more tester for your packages.

Ragarding wiki snapshot...

I was trying to export wiki the old way few minutes ago but without
success. A lot of warnings and pages are not converted from wiki syntax to
HTML. The script was tested with dokuwiki 2005-07-13. Our dokuwiki
installation was upgraded since the last export and the script was not
tested.

So, first of all dokuwiki should be upgraded (as we are also running pretty
old version 2006-03-09) and URL rewritting enabled for good looking names
of exported pages. Then there is plugin for offline export. This is optimal
solution and I am working on it now.

HTTrack can be probably used in the mean time.

L.