[Therion] Changing symbols for area debris

Georg Pacher gpacher at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Mar 30 11:20:20 CEST 2009

Gilbert Fernandes (mailinglist) schrieb:

> Hello,

Hi!

> def a_debris (expr p) =
> Do you have the same problem ? may  be I have to add othe command lines ?

In my experience, this happens if you have defined a symbol-set in your
layout (e.g. symbol-set UIS, or seperate symbol-assign commands for that
symbol), then therion searches for the symbol of that symbol-set (e.g.
a_debris_UIS).
The solution for your problem should therefore be:

def a_debris_xxx (expr p) =

where xxx is the symbol-set you use for that symbol.

> I use the windows release 5.2.7.
> Thanks,
>
> Gilbert
hope this helps,