[Therion] DistoX and PocketTopo with Therion

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 25 09:16:27 CET 2009

Thanks for the tip Martin, however it only partly helps if one is to
maintain an 0126.123 system on the pocket topo and a AZ123 system in
Therion.

Somewhere the 0126. must be deleted and then Therion can prefix the AZ as
you describe.

If one does NOT load all past surveys for the cave in pocket topo then it
will work OK, but this seems to defeat one of the nicer features.

Bruce