[Therion] depth

Guido Verhoeven guidonts at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:05:13 CET 2009

Hello eveyone

I'm new to this list (3 days) and I already saw something that, in my opinion, may be better:

As well on the plan as on the extended elevation there is mentioned 'Depth' followed by the meters between the highest point and the lowest point of the cave. But we have found, for the moment just a little cave, that goes at the entrance down for about 5 meter and then slowly up for about 15 meter. So I believe it would be better that there is: 'Depth: -5 m , + 15 m'.

Thank you

Verhoeven Guido