[Therion] therion 5.2.9

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 2 09:25:50 CEST 2009

Hi

Just tried out 5.2.9 and, while it worked fine, I noticed a few new things;

1.	There's now a filter for surveys.  What does it filter?  Makes no
change to my data and nothing in the Therion Book yet.

2.	There are a few new warnings in 5.2.9 not present in 5.2.8;
Warning: cannot open font map file psfonts.map, and
Warning: the turningnumber algorithms do not agree. The current computed
value is 0, but the 'connect-the-dots' algorithm returned -1
See the attached log files.  Are these of concern? Or suggest something that
I should be doing differently?

3.	This is probably not a 5.2.9 thing, but does it suggest that my cave
has nearly reached Therions ability to create the pdf?

PDF statistics:

 750 PDF objects out of 1000 (max. 8388607)

 7 named destinations out of 1000 (max. 131072)

 1967 words of extra memory for PDF output out of 10000 (max. 10000000)

Ie 750 objects out of 1000 which maybe signifies three quarters of capacity?
The part of the cave processed is about 2% of current surveyed length, and
the survey and map structure will be getting much more complex before we are
finished.  Is there something we should be doing differently so as not to
reach 'maximum capacity' before we finish our map?

Regards