[Therion] Size of image files

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 12 22:38:33 CEST 2009

I'm expecting to use similar sized files for surface images.
I have an area of interest about 10km x 10km and I have a 140 MB tiff of the
aerial photograph (of a larger area).  Not yet tried it with Therion.  I'd
expect to downsize the tiff somewhat, but I think it is inevitable that the
file will be large to get a reasonable result.

I agree that for most other uses there is no need for images larger than a
few hundred kB.
Bruce