[Therion] join two scraps to same end of other srap

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Jan 27 10:33:12 CET 2009

Now I know, where the problem is.

It is because join commands do not chain. It means

join a b
join b c

does not work :(

What works is

join a b c

where a, b, c are points or lines, but not scraps. It is nowhere
written in thbook. It is quite long time in the TODO list to do
chaining for join commands, but it was not so urgent yet.

So the only way how to solve your join problem, is to name lines or
add some invisible points and join these scraps manually - as I did it
with your files.

Regards, S.

It is nowhere written in thbook