[Therion] Therion or Survex 'language' styles

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 27 21:00:58 CET 2009

Duncan wrote
>I've been using Notepad++ to edit Survex files for some time, with
>custom highlighting.   Attached.

Thanks Duncan
If there are no more offers I'll backtrack on what I've started and use
yours as a base for building a Therion style.

I see that Notepad++ allows for Plugins to be developed to allow styles more
closely matched to the finer points of languages than the xml style sheets
do.  Plugins are beyond me, but would be a nice project for someone, as I've
already come up against one (minor) limitation of the xml approach
(extending comments over multiple lines with \ does not seem to be
possible).