[Therion] Therion or Survex 'language' styles

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Fri Feb 27 13:44:09 CET 2009

+++ Duncan Collis [2009-02-27 17:13 +0800]:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Bruce Mutton
> <bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>
> > I’ve started making a custom ‘Therion’ ‘language’ style to help highlight
> > the data structure, and it occurs to me that someone may have already done
> > this for Survex or Therion data files.
>
> I've been using Notepad++ to edit Survex files for some time, with
> custom highlighting.

This is only useful on Windows right? (i.e. there is no point adding
this to the existing survex Debian package vim highlighting files?)

Anyone done an emacs/jed highlighting mode yet?

I have forwartded it to the survex list though so it can get into the
distributed Windows version.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian
http://wookware.org/