[Therion] hidden points of centerline

Boldt, Markus markus.boldt at ratiopharm.de
Tue Feb 3 10:05:10 CET 2009

Hello,
I'm new in this list and would like to introduce. I have been caving for
over 30 years and during this time I have many caves explored and
measured. So far, I have always used Caverender together with AutoCAD or
very early drawn the plans by hand. Now I have found Therion and I'm
thrilled. However, it is somewhat difficult for me to find or to
understand one or the other in the English manual . My english is a bit
rusty and not so great. Also lacking in my opinion, examples and a good
descriptor list in the manual. I know of course that the project Therion
is doing from enthusiastic people and so I will even try as soon as I
understand more from Therion involve me positively . Once it comes, I
wish one or the other question to look or to answer.
Now to my question:
I have the following data sequence in my *.th-File:

data normal from to lenght compass clino left right up down
1	2	10.83	125	-12	3.5	1.0	0.8	2.0
1	1a	1.0	125	-12	3.5	1.0	0.8	2.0
1a	1b	1.0	125	-12	3.0	0.8	1.2	1.5
1b	1c	1.0	125	-12	2.5	1.0	2.0	1.5
1c	1d	1.0	125	-12	2.0	1.5	2.0	1.0
1d	1e	1.0	125	-12	2.2	1.0	2.0	0.8
1e	1f	1.0	125	-12.......
.......1j	2	0.83	125	-12	2.2	1.0	2.0
0.6

I want the data 1 to 1a ..... until 1j to 2 only may be used for the
generation of a *. xvi file , but not for the production of the finished
Map in plan and extended. I'd like only the main Points 1  and 2 are
taken or written. So the Centerline should go  directly from  1 to 2 .
I hope I have expressed me in a understandable way.

Many thanks for any idea

Best wishes

Markus