[Therion] Problem compiling 5.2

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Fri Sep 12 00:08:59 CEST 2008

Hi, Sacho ...  Sorry about taking so long to get back on this.

"make -i" works.  Thanks!

You are right that I have an older version of PDFTex.  I have 1.21a-2.2, which
is the latest version that is packaged for Fedora 7.  The interesting thing
is I have exactly the same version of PDFTex on both the system that works
and the system that does not.  Do you have any ideas why that might be?

Someday I'll upgrade to a later Fedora release, but probably not until version
10.  Fedora 8 does not work on my laptop and Fedora 9 has KDE 4.0 which is a
major disaster.

Bill Gee