[Therion] Passage Height units

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:56:17 CET 2008

We are also considering to allow direct entering of lengths in feet
and inches like 5'3" or 3" (which would be interpreted always as
feet/inches regardless of default length units setting).

It would simplify code like -value [3 ft] into -value 3'.

Any comments on this? How to enter fractions of an inch?

Martin