[Therion] Continuation Text Alignment

Stacho Mudrak s.m at group-s.sk
Tue Nov 11 10:39:59 CET 2008

> The question mark and text generated is aligned top-right of the survey
> station by default.  As you can see, in this case it would be better aligned
> bottom-left.
>
> Is there a way of doing this?

Exporting continuation labels to the map was just something like
debugging option. I would probably use ordinary labels in your case.

If you definitely need to align it, you can do it by defining another
custom attribute e.g. add "attr text_align top" and use this attribute
in metapost code that generates this label. Unfortunatelly, I have no
time right now to make it :(

> (I'm using the 5.2.2 update, and I notice that the handy section at the end
> of the Therion book that comes with 5.2 has been dropped off.)

It was a mistake, I will fix it in next snapshot...

Best regards, S.