[Therion] Continuation Text Alignment

Bruce Mutton bruce.mutton at paradise.net.nz
Tue Nov 11 09:11:44 CET 2008

Hi again

This may have been covered before. but a quick search doesn't show up
anything.

As in the picture below, I have a continuation listed in my .th file, thus;

station RJ59a "continues; silt almost fills, air is 'fresh'" \

               dig continuation attr Code "Needs Digging" \

               explored 100m

The question mark and text generated is aligned top-right of the survey
station by default.  As you can see, in this case it would be better aligned
bottom-left.

Is there a way of doing this?

I tried adding -align l to the above statements, and as I more or less
expected received an error for my effort.

(I'm using the 5.2.2 update, and I notice that the handy section at the end
of the Therion book that comes with 5.2 has been dropped off.)

Thanks in advance