[Therion] how to input shots from the station to the cave wall?

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at web.de
Fri Nov 7 16:13:52 CET 2008

Martin Sluka schrieb:

> On 7.11.2008, at 13:10, Wolfgang Zillig wrote:
>
>> you're right, it is meant for the DistoX. At least good to know that
>> it is on your TODO-list.
>
> long time on TODO list I may say ;) No any sign of DistoX we spoke
> first time about it.
>
> But you may import sketches from PocketTopo to Therion right now.
> Check the new version of therion -> CHANGES. Beat should send you
> version of PocketTopo which is able export file for Therion's import.
>
> m.s.
Yes, I've seen the export function on PocketTopo, but wasn't sure how to
import it into therion. But I've tested it not with the latest beta. I
hope to find some more time to test it this weekend. At the moment I
only have a borrowed set from Beat, but I will definitely buy my own one
soon.

Best regards
Wolfgang