[Therion] Team member who didn't do any survey

Jonny dormat at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:03:40 CEST 2008

Yes, but there was no actual survey associated with the trip that he went
on, no data was actually collected. My data is broken down by trip, so when
I create dataless trip to include him on, Therion doesn't count it. Sorry, I
should have been more specific.

I know how to include team members, I just don't know how to get Therion to
include team members when there was no survey collected.

If this is still unclear, I'll send along some data :-).

-Jonny ^v^