[Therion] List of Therion Symbols problem

Martin Budaj m.budaj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:04:46 CET 2008

> I've been trying to produce a table of all symbols in all symbol-sets, and
> the xhtml file produced will not open in the xml editor (endless loop) and
> in word I get a rather incomplete table.

Try opening it in the latest Firefox (version 3 beta for displaying
pattern fills) or Opera browsers. The xhtml file is quite a
complicated mix of SVG and HTML and is not always parsed and displayed
correctly in some software.

(There might be perhaps also some syntax problems in the file itself
-- are here some xml wizards to check the conformance of the file to
the standards?)

Martin