[Therion] Therion + Subversion

Jonny Prouty dormat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:14:27 CEST 2008

Thank you for your suggestions Ladislav. I will definitely try out Bazaar.
I'm putting a small presenation together regarding using Therion for
collaborative cave mapping. It looks like Bazaar might be the perfect
addition! The little bit I looked at makes me think it is much more "caver
friendly" than Subversion. Thanks again.

-Jonny ^v^